The Toolkit Series: A Textbook for Internal Medicine Education Programs
The Toolkit Series: A Textbook for Internal Medicine Education Programs is the key resource for tackling common problems encountered in the administration of internal medicine education programs by residency, fellowship, and clerkship directors; division chiefs; department chairs and chiefs; and the administrators of residency and fellowship programs. The 12th edition includes almost 50 chapters--nine all-new chapters as well as more than 35 updated--by expert faculty and staff in departments of internal medicine.
New chapters include:
- What Program Directors Need to Know About the CLER Visit
- Understanding Psychological Safety and its Role in Quality Improvement
- Partnering with a VA Medical Center
- Teaching and Assessing Quality Improvement in Residency
- Incorporating Interprofessional Education within Your Residency Curriculum
- Marketing Residency Programs
- Establishing a Mentorship Program for Your Residency
- Navigating Residents from Burnout to Resiliency
- Balancing Faculty Scholarship and Career Development with Clinical Practice
View table of contents (PDF)
This book can be purchased on Amazon in print or Kindle format.
Errata: The version of chapter 5.10 available in the print format has been corrected. Download the corrected chapter (PDF)
Discounts are available for bulk orders (more than 10 copies). Please contact email@example.com for more information.