What this job is about:
The Surveys and Research Senior Specialist is part of a team that is responsible for addressing issues related to undergraduate medical education (UME) and graduate medical education (GME) and overseeing survey research on these topics.
- Reports to the Assistant Director of Surveys and Research to collect member data on trends in internal medicine education; assisting with web survey programming, revising, contact management, and data cleaning.
- Contributes to the successful execution of annual and periodic data collection to develop timely products and services (e.g., survey summary reports and data visualizations, scholarly works, and online resources and new content derived from AAIM research surveys).
- Contributes to other functions of the team by serving as a staff liaison to assigned committees and task forces.
- Solid skills working with volunteer members or clients and providing customer service for agendas, calls, and meetings.
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and lead multiple projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, self-directed, self-motivated, detail and deadline oriented.
- Adaptable to task shifting and open to learning new skills.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities in a fast-paced environment and meet critical deadlines.
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite required.
- Quick study in learning new software suites and applications.
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., Stata, SPSS, SAS, R, Minitab) or online survey tools desirable (e.g., Survey Monkey, Survey Gizmo, Key Survey, QuestionPro, Qualtrics, etc.).
What you will get out of it:
- Develop your project management, communication, and budgeting skills
- Insight into academic internal medicine/medical education
- Work with committed and dedicated professionals in a collaborative and high performing environment
- Professional development opportunities to grow your career
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, EAP, 403(b) retirement plan with a 7% contribution after one year of service, generous leave policy, onsite discounted parking, and more!
How to apply: Send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
The office status is full time telework until June 30, 2021. In July, AAIM will evaluate whether staff will return to working full time in the office.